Get blissful with our Mood Spore Probiotic for mood support, healthy stress management, digestive health and immunity.† It contains potent herbals like Ashwagandha (an adaptogen), Magnesium, Sage, and Lemon Balm. Our spore probiotic strain, Bacillus subtilis HU58™, is nature’s best design for probiotics, proven to naturally survive digestion better than other brands, and doesn’t have to be refrigerated.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- MOOD & STRESS SUPPORT: Probiotic with herbs and minerals that support a good mood and healthy stress management. Key ingredients include Ashwagandha (an adaptogen), Sage, Lemon Balm, and Magnesium. Research indicates magnesium supports mood by positively influencing neurotransmitters.
- DIGESTIVE SUPPORT: Replenishes good bacteria and fights bad bacteria to support your digestive health with less gas, bloating, and discomfort. Your digestive health is key to your well-being, but it faces challenges every day from diet, pollutants in the environment, antibiotics, and more. That’s where a great probiotic can help.
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: 80% of your immune system lives in the gut! A healthy gut means healthy immunity. Our formula contains the potent, well-studied strain Bacillus subtilis HU58 to support immunity and immune system responses.
- NATURE’S BEST PROBIOTICS: Spore strains are nature’s best design for probiotics. We use Bacillus subtilis HU58, a strain backed by research which is clinically proven to survive digestion. Many yogurts and other probiotic brands with up to 100 Billion CFUs (colony forming units) contain strains that aren’t made to survive digestion, like Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium. With probiotics, choose quality over quantity every time.
- CLEAN, HIGH-QUALITY FORMULAS: All Nature’s Instincts probiotics are soy-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, GMO-free & vegetarian, with no artificial colors, flavors, binders or fillers. We DNA-Verify every bottle to ensure you are getting exactly what’s on the label. Sadly, not every probiotic can claim the same.
- NO REFRIGERATION NEEDED: Nature’s Instincts probiotics do not require refrigeration, so they are convenient at home or for travel. Since our bodies are roughly 98.6 °F, it only makes sense to choose a probiotic supplement that can withstand higher temperatures. If it needs to be refrigerated to stay alive, how will it survive the high temperature of your body when you digest it?