1. Innovation in probiotic science
– New research reveals the strong connection between gut health and mood*
– Probiotic bacteria in the gut can influence the behavior of the brain*
– Scientists call this new discovery the gut-brain axis relationship
2. Two unique strains used in first ever published clinical study on probiotics and mood
– Lactobacillus helveticus Rosell-52ND and Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175 influence physical and emotional symptoms of stress*
– Multiple clinical studies consistently show positive effects of this formula on mood and emotions*
3. Three mechanisms explaining how it works
– Probiotics help reduce establishment of bad bacteria*
– Probiotics support healthy cytokine balance and intestinal integrity*
– Probiotics may produce neurotransmitters and communicate directly with the central nervous system*
4. Time for effect: In clinical studies, those who noticed an effect required a month of regular use. Individual results may vary. Published results are averages. Effect of higher doses were not studied.
5. Formulated with 15 billion live, active cultures at time of manufacture. 3 billion GUARANTEED AT EXPIRATION.
6. GLUTEN-FREE (Third-party certified). Soy-free and Non-GMO.
7. Probiotics are cultivated and encapsulated in Canada. Packaged and tested in USA. Tested and re-tested by both in-house and third-party labs to guarantee purity and potency.
[*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.]
- NEW DISCOVERY in probiotic science that connects gut bacteria to emotions and state of mind. *
- TWO UNIQUE STRAINS WITH PROVEN IMPACT ON MOOD: Lactobacillus helveticus Rosell-52ND, Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175.*
- STRESS MANAGEMENT SUPPORT: helps sustain positive mood and emotional wellness.*
- LICENSED FORMULA USED IN PUBLISHED STUDIES: British Journal of Nutrition (March 2011); Nutrition Research Journal (Jan 2008).
- Cultured and encapsulated in Canada. Packaged and tested in USA.