Twice Daily Multi contains optimal amounts of many nutrients not easily obtained in most diets. It uses higher quality ingredients than most multivitamins, including vitamin E as high gamma mixed-tocopherols, our proprietary NatureFolate blend of active isomer naturally-occurring folates, and TRAACS true amino acid chelate minerals for optimal tolerance and absorption. These exceptional ingredients are combined in an up-to-date, science-based formulation to create a truly superior multi.
- ADDRESS YOUR DIETARY GAPS – Poor diet, certain medications, poor digestive function, and everyday stressors may result in nutrient deficiencies over time. Moreover, modern food production and processing techniques in addition to soil nutrient depletion may be exacerbating the problem.*
- SUPERIOR ABSORPTION AND TOLERANCE – Contains Quatrefolic, an innovative form of folate that has demonstrated high bioavailability and solubility as well as long lasting stability. TRAACS true amino acid chelate minerals is also included for optimal tolerance and absorption.*
- SCIENCE-BASED NUTRITION – Twice Daily Multi uses higher quality ingredients than most multivitamins, including vitamin E as high gamma mixed tocopherols, antioxidant nutrients vitamin C and lipoic acid, 400mcg of chromium for healthy sugar and fat metabolism, and a generous amount of biotin. This exceptional balance of ingredients are combined in an up-to-date, science-based formulation to create a truly superior multi.*
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS – Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian-friendly.
- OVER 50,000 DOCTORS AGREE – Designs for Health is the physician’s choice for top quality professional strength supplements since 1989. Our “Science First” philosophy ensures our products are based on the most recent research and use the highest quality raw ingredients.
- #1 IN CONSUMER SATISFACTION – Designs for Health was voted #1 in Consumer Satisfaction in 2016 and 2017 in a Consumer Labs survey of Healthcare Practitioner Brands.