I read a lot of about the top nootropics and nutritional supplements (in general) – for my own personal improvement, but also for this site. In my nootropic research, I came across a short video from The Joe Rogan Experience show on the nootropic stack called Alpha BRAIN by a company called Onnit Labs. Joe Rogan’s video does a great job of explaining what is in Alpha BRAIN and how it works.
What is Alpha BRAIN?
Basically, Alpha BRAIN is a balanced formula of nutrients that specifically target brain health. Think of it as a pre-made nootropic stack – a really good “all-in-one” brain supplement. Included in Alpha Brain are the following nootropics:
- L-Tyrosine – An amino acid that helps in the production of dopamine, helping the brain and body deal with stress without cognitive decline, while stimulating alertness and increasing energy.
- L-Theanine – An amino acid that increases dopamine and GABA levels in the brain. L-theanine regulates stimulatory effects and encourages relaxation.
- Phosphatidylserine – A nerve cell building block that supports memory, learning, and other cognitive functions. It also reduces mental fatigue.
- AC-11 – A rainforest plant derivative that helps with DNA repair. This is important in fighting free radicals and overall vitality.
- Bacopa – An antioxidant plant derivative commonly associated with Ayurvedic herbal medicine that restores neurons, reducing anxiety and improving memory. (Also known by it’s full name Bacopa monnieri, or sometimes called water hyssop).
- B6 – Also called pyridoxine, B6 is a vitamin that helps in the production of neurotransmitters, essential for optimal brain health.
- Alpha GPC – A potent form of choline for mental sharpness. It’s an important part of many nootropic stacks.
We recommend watching the Joe Rogan Alpha BRAIN video below because it’s pretty short and does a great job of summarizing how and why Alpha Brain works. There are a couple of (famous) people who say a word or two for a testimonial, as well.
“…You feel amazing. You overall feel great…(the) mental focus. You feel sharp.”
– AJ Hawk, Super Bowl Champion
“(with only 3 hours of sleep) It would keep me focused throughout the day and ready to go.”
– Whitney Miller, 2012 Miss Texas
Other well-known personalities have given positive reviews to Alpha Brain as well. Leaders in diverse fields have given credit to Alpha Brain for at least part of their success. For example Max Eberle, professional pool player & instructor is mentioned as “raving about it” and a host of figures give their take on the Onnit Alpha Brain site.
Testimonials and reviews are a good way for consumers to make informed decisions. And with the kind of access we have today to such information, finding the kinds of products and supplements that work for us should be easier. we hope our quick summation of what Alpha BRAIN is all about and why so many people rave about it can help you make the right decision.
No matter what area of life you need success with – whether its athletic, academic, or social – Alpha Brain can potentially help you. If it sounds right for you, we urge you to order it now. Find out why others give Alpha BRAIN positive reviews – and what it feels like to be more focused and sharp.